On Saturday, the (Oregon) Sisters, Mom and Grandma did lunch. I am taking a Saturday class so they all met me out by school and had a girls lunch together. Going out to lunch without kids is amazingly fun! Over all it was a great weekend. Well minus the 9 hours I had to sit at school. With Mike's new schedule (which we are so grateful for), it's a little harder to go to school. So Saturdays was the best option this term....unfortunately!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
happy mother's day
On Saturday, the (Oregon) Sisters, Mom and Grandma did lunch. I am taking a Saturday class so they all met me out by school and had a girls lunch together. Going out to lunch without kids is amazingly fun! Over all it was a great weekend. Well minus the 9 hours I had to sit at school. With Mike's new schedule (which we are so grateful for), it's a little harder to go to school. So Saturdays was the best option this term....unfortunately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
2 comments:
looks like a handprint to me!
hey, tell me how you got that cute picture as your header at where your names are...
Post a Comment