Tuesday, May 13, 2008

man vs. wild

The kids favorite show to watch with dad is Man vs. Wild. Whenever I have a meeting or something they all watch Man vs. Wild together. The other night was a really gross episode. I can't remember where Bear (the guy in the show) was or what it was that he was eating. It was like this massive white larva thing, but when he bit into it, it's guts exploded from the other end. It's making my stomach turn just thinking about it! It was so gross, Mike felt he needed to show it to me when I got home that night. The only good part of it all though was Spencer. He was so grossed out, he just kept pointing and making this face....Then he would make all the eeewwww sounds. It was funny. Mike just kept rewinding it (thank goodness for a DVR). We finally wised up and decided to grab the camera...










No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...