Tuesday, May 20, 2008

loving my dada...

I decided that it was finally time to hang our family pictures that we got at Christmas. So I was going to add them to this one wall and so I took the existing pictures down to figure out an arrangement of them on the floor. I had them all laid out on the living room floor and was caring them in one by one and hanging them up. I walk back to go and get another picture and there is Spencer, kissing the pictures. He would point to Mike and say "Dada" and then lean down and kiss him. Move to the next picture, "dada" and then kiss him. Needless to say I had to re-Windex all the pictures that had Daddy in them once I got them all hung up!!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...