Tuesday, May 20, 2008

rs beach trip

When I first was called to the Relief Society Presidency I started an annual beach trip. I and like many others were very excited about it. This year we went to Rockaway Beach. Not the most happening town but the beach is nice and the company was too. The weather was beautiful. It was 90 degrees!! I couldn't believe it, 90 at the beach? That never happens, which means that no beach house has a/c!! So you can imagine, a house full of ladies and no a/c. One of the ladies decided to drive up to the next town to Fred Meyers to buy some fans and what do you know...they were all out! It was a little warm but we had fun. I stole these from my friend Tara, thanks Tara! But we had a blast!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...