Saturday, May 24, 2008

rockaway again

On our way to the beach
We had so much fun at the Rockaway Beach, we decided to go back! The beach house that we stayed at for the RS Overnighter was actually available for Memorial Day weekend so we jumped on that, but this time with the family and friends. I had school on Saturday but as soon as I was done I jetted home and we were off. The kids had a blast, all together there was 7 of them! They kept each other busy but poor Spencey kind-a got felt out, poor guy! Unfortunately it wasn't warm like last weekend. It was actually cloudy and pretty cool! They never stops kids from going to the beach though! They built their sand castles and did what kids do best...got real dirty.Spencey playing destructo. Mike and Ryan playing GI Joe. Mark and Alison's fortress. Mark, Jake and Ella's pit. We saw a pack of seven deer out the backdoor. Movie Time for the 'kids'...our efforts to find sleepy time
Long drive home!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh snap! What's a girl gotta do to get in with your friends? ;-)

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...