Thursday, May 8, 2008

mommy's jakey

I picked up Jake from school today and he had a mother's day present all wrapped up for me. His teacher came over and said, "I have to tell you something so cute!." So the teachers wrote the "To: Mom, From:___" then asked the kids to write there name on there. She said Jake wrote his name J-a-k-e and then says, "Oh but wait, I am her Jakey," he grabs the marker and adds a Y to the end. Little kids can be so sweet sometimes! Here is a copy of the book that he made me. He couldn't wait to give it to me, he was so excited. Here is my early Mother's Day Book...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

did jake's teacher spell from wrong? She is good a making her writing look like a preschoolers. Ha! im just kidding.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...