Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday was fun, my friend Susan called and said they were going to have a picnic at Carnegy Hall park and then take the trolley to McDonald's for ice cream. While we were at the park, like any kid does, they discovered water. Luckily it was warm enough that they dried quickly. Next was the trolley ride. There is a free trolley that runs through downtown Oregon City in the summer. Last year we wanted to try it out but never made it. Well let me tell you...it is worth every penny...oh wait it's free! We made it to McDonald's safe and sound, had our dollar ice cream, played, then took the trolley back to the park! It was a fun day out of the house!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...