Friday, June 20, 2008

we goin' on trip...

Us moms were feeling so ambitious, and took a dozen plus kids hiking, at Mary S. Young park. They have all these fun trails and like I have said before...kids find water. I think they are like little magnets to it. It started off...I guess you can take your shoes off and get your feet wet for a min. Then 10 mins later...Oh fine, you can get your shorts wet, whatever! They were soaked and muddy, but at least they (my kids) stopped complaining about being hot and tired. Lucky for Me Spencer didn't discover the water, what he discovered was a baby. He was just loving him and trying to kiss him. He just crawled right up into the stroller and just oooed and ahhhhed all over him! Back off pal!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...