Thursday, June 26, 2008

NOT funny

I am downstairs and Jake and his friend are running back and forth upstairs screaming! I am trying to yell to him to shut-it, but I am losing my voice so he can't hear me! Finally Mike steps in..."Jake your mother's calling you, come here!" He comes down all laughing and out of breath.
Mom says, "Why are you and Brandon yelling? Settle down, please!"
Jake says, "Well Spencer is chasing us!"
Mom says, "So what! He's....
Mom's interrupted by Jake, who is smiling, "But he has poo in his bum and he took his diaper off."
OK a few things ran through my mind...is this child brain dead, why wouldn't he come tell me Spencer took off his poopy diaper, I'm going to strangle him. All this with images of poo every where upstairs. When I finished yelling at Jake I ran upstairs to find naked Spencer on his way down the stairs. Remember how a 20 month old would make there way down the stairs...yes they slide down on their bums :)...need I say more? I just don't understand....
Partners in crime, don't be fooled by their cuteness and their appearance of innocence!

BOYS!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh thats hilarious! that has happened to me so many tims i cannot count! i love poo poo stories!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you're blogging. One day you'll look back and laugh ... probably the day that this happens to your son and your grandson is the one sliding down the stairs with a poopie bottom.

Sarah said...

tag... your it to complete the questions that i posted on my blog

Jennifer said...

I love it!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...