Tuesday, July 22, 2008

girls camp for a week

Sleeping I did not do a lot
between beds as hard as rocks
and women sawing logs
A solid 8 hours was not in the cards.
The girls though were great
I had 30 of them to handle.
There was just one part that was hard
trying to keep them awake to certify.
The food was gourmet
No really that's not a joke!
Organic, all natural, healthy...
And yes it actually had flavor!
Ate like a queen,
gained a good 5 pounds.
Had a shower, a bed
and a flushing toilet too.Nice to be surounded in Beauty,
Deer who showed no fear of anyone,
Over all it was a good week,
just missed the kidos and daddy too...

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...