Yes the Edson's have done it again....meet the new addition to our family. Here is a little ultrasound from yesterday, I guess I am 11 weeks now and feeling OK. Sick from time to time but no serious complaints!Because this will be our last I decided to make the big announcement fun. Online you can order personalized Jones Soda. Jones makes really good cream soda...our families favorite! So I thought it would be fun to have some made up. When it was about dinner time I hide the video camera in the book shelf by the table. I had everyone sit down and as soon as the prayer was over I said, "oh yeah I got some cream soda for you guys today." I placed a soda in front of Mike and the kids. Kaylee right away says, "Hey, my pictures on here." I acted all surprised, "WHAT!?" Mike looks at it for a sec and then Jake realizes his picture is on there too. No body really got what the fourth picture was for yet until the text on the side of the bottle was read...
"Once upon a time there was a busy little hive,inside there was a cute family of five.
there was a mom and a dad and 3 kids too,
a Kaylee, a Jake and a Spencey-Doo!
Well look out Edson hive,
Another baby is comin' Jan. twenty-five."
Then Mike says, "I think mom's trying to tell us she is pregnant." Kaylee looks around the
7 comments:
Very, very cute! I really like the picture at the top. I am with Kaylee, I hope it's a girl also, she could use another girl around there with all that testosterone around, but I will be happy with whatever you have. Looks like by the end of March we will have 7 grandbabies!! YEAH!
wow Kelli... i think he/she has your earlobes! And im pretty sure Mikes elbows. ( you guys are so lucky to have such a cute kid)
Congrats Edsons!!! I hope Kaylee gets her little sister too.
NICE! You are so creative. Congratulations ... good job Mike!
We are hoping for a girl too!
Congrats! How fun. I love creative ways of breaking the big news.
Kelli! Yay Edsons! Congratulations!
-Kate
Post a Comment