Thursday, July 3, 2008

i've been tagged

3 Joys......

1. When my kids do/say funny things (keeps life interesting)
2. Date night with Mike (cheesy I know, but it means no noisy kids and no putting them to bed (my least fav thing to do!) and not to mention the fact that I seem to have found a gold mine in a babysitter. She cleans up my house...I LOVE HER!)
3. Tuesdays. It's dinner with the Shultz's, followed by a game of rage, before we are off to Mike and Shawn's softball game!

3 Fears......
this ones easy...
1. dying too young, leaving behind little kiddies with daddy.
2. loosing one of my little kiddies...don't even want to think about that one!!!
3. Or loosing Mike!


3 Goals.....

1. To get my son to say something more than "uh-Huh!"
2. To finish school...nursing
3. To get my kids to do all the chores I hate the most...dishes, sweeping, giving them a bath and putting them to bed! I will be happy when...


3 Current obsessions/collections.......

1. Organizing my pantry so I can fit my 3 month supply of food in there...made progress today!!!
2. My current obsession is food. Particularly Mexican (taco bell will even do) and Italian. We took the kids to Olive Garden the other day, it was so good I could have stayed there all day and just chowed down!
3. This dumb blog...

3 Random surprising facts.......

1. I hitch hiked across the island of Kauai
2. My guilty pleasure is watching The Bachelorette, it always makes me cry...Mike makes fun of me EVERY week for watching it but I don't care...I just want Deanna and Jason to live happily ever after!!
3. I can't wait to go and spend a week at girls camp with a bunch of teenagers...weird I know, but I can't wait!

Tag your it ... Jennifer, Heather and Erin :) sorry... OK, I'm not sorry really!

1 comment:

Papa-Yaya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...