Two years ago we welcomed little Spencer...
Spencer on his first birthday in Hawaii.
The many faces of Spencey.




My Son
Spencer on his first birthday in Hawaii.author unknown
Sticky fingers,
Sticky fingers,
dirty face,
Rugs and pillows out of place,
Cars and tractors here and there,
Cars and tractors here and there,
Blocks and boats everywhere,
Gold and silver have I none,
Gold and silver have I none,
But worth a million is my Son.
We love you buddy,
Dad...Mom...Kay...Jake!!.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I love the dancing picture!
what a cutie with that haircut. happy bday spenc! ps.....William has been doing those nightmare things too. He told Yaya in Cali. that he had dreams about all of us being stabbed by someone. That made me feel so bad. i guess you really have to be carefull of what you watch while they are around.
ps....what a coincidence that every accident i got into there happened to be a huge rain storm that caused me to hydroplane.... hmmmmm thats so wierd
Love the post. (I'm stealing the poem.)
Happy birthday Spencer!!! So have you picked out a name for your newest little one???
Post a Comment