Because of Mikes allergy to cats and my intollerance of dogs our poor kids don't have a pet. Well someone must have felt sorry for them and sent them this cat. He has been hanging around all week. At first I wouldn't feed it because then I knew it wouldn't go away. Then I realized just how much Jake and Spencer loved this little kitty. Then I started feeding him; to ensure that he would keep coming back. Jake wanted to make him a bed, he was looking for blankets and was willing to give up his little dog bed he got for Christmas for his Build a Dog. We ended up geting a pillow that he sleeps on in our back yard now. Jake really wants him to sleep in the recycle bin but kitty doesn't like it in there. I take that back, Jake REALLY wants kitty to sleep in his bed with him. And I REALLY wont let him do that!It is freezing at night but Jake will go out there and hang out with kitty for some time. He just hugs him and loves the heck out of him. I was very cautious at first, then I realized this is the most tollerant animal ever. He just rubs his little head all over Jake and just purrs his little heart out. It's a true love connection. First thing in the morning Jake and Spencer are out there in their pj's taking care of their new kitty. I guess Kaylee is interested too but only when the camera came out...she had to have her pic with him too!
No comments:
Post a Comment