Funny boy story #1: How long has it been since we started potty training? Seems like forever ago and yet Spencer is still fighting it. He cries every time I put him on the toilet now. He has good days though, yesterday was a good day. He told me when he had to go, he never cried about going...it was a good day. Last night he told me he needed to go so we ran to the bathroom and he motioned me out of the room. I guess he wanted to do it himself? I figured I'd better stay close by. I peeked my head around the corner and he gets himself up on the stool (he likes to stand and pee now), scoots his feet all the way forward till his knees touch the side of the toilet. Then he puts up the seat, he's got all the steps down, but he forgot one vital part...He didn't take off his underwear! Oooops...
Funny boy story #2: About a week ago we moved Spencer to his big boy bed. And yesterday he discovered he could climb out of it. I wondered how long it would take him to figure that out. Well last night when I went up to bed this is what I found. Spencer at the top of the stairs sound asleep. I wonder how long he was laying there before he fell asleep...
Funny boy story #2: About a week ago we moved Spencer to his big boy bed. And yesterday he discovered he could climb out of it. I wondered how long it would take him to figure that out. Well last night when I went up to bed this is what I found. Spencer at the top of the stairs sound asleep. I wonder how long he was laying there before he fell asleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment