Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CRAZY LADY?

You know how sometimes you just have a grateful week and every little thing makes you tingly inside? Well I just had one of those, and every time I would drive down my street I would get all goose bumped! Chalk it up to pregnancy I guess...but I couldn't feel more blessed to live in a beautiful place...

PS-I want to apologize in advance to Sarah...sorry to be SO boring! If you want, you can picture me hanging out my sunroof taking these pictures...that's funny. I am sure the people driving by must have thought I was some crazy person! Oh yes and let me also apologize for taking so long to blog a new post, please excuse me... Last week I had a mid-term on a subject that is completely foreign and stupid to me...Chemistry! (: I love you Sarah :)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your updates! Can't believe all your canning, it looks like fun!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...