
On Thursday (the 11th) after the kids got out of school they hopped in the car with Daddy and headed to California to see Edson Grandma and Papa. Friday Morning Spencer and I hopped on a plane and joined them. We had a pre-Christmas with the cousins and grandma and papa.

Then Tuesday we headed to Disneyland. The weather was OK but Wednesday we didn't last long, cause it was raining, cold and windy...we wimped out after about two hours. We felt bad for the kids so we did a little shopping on the way out of the park. They each picked out two things then we headed back to the condo. Thursday was our last day at Disneyland and it was Kaylee's birthday. Kaylee's prayers Wednesday night requested sunny weather for her birthday and she got it. It was a beautiful day! Grandma, Uncle Timmy, Sarah and Colin and the kids joined us that day. We decided to celebrate Kaylee
and Jake's birthdays that day. They each got a birthday pin from Disneyland that said "Happy Birthday" and their name. Everyone wished them a happy birthday all day long. It was fun for them, I think they enjoyed the attention.




Friday morning we headed back to Grandma's house. My mom called with the snow report for Portland and I got a little nervous about waiting until Saturday night to come home. There was a flight Friday night with a few open seats so I decided to take that one. I was so worried about the kids driving home with Dad in crappy weather that I took them all on the plane with me...brave, I know. (We were flying standby so no it didn't cost me $1000 to get them home with me! Thanks Boni!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment