Saturday, January 24, 2009

see below post first...

OK made some more meals that made me feel better...2 batches of marinating chicken, 2 lasagnas and because my frying pan was already dirty, I made up a couple pounds of taco meat for taco night or Taco soup or taco salads. The possibilities are endless really...

OK now I am going to snuggle with Spencey in hopes he falls asleep, but chances are I will fall asleep and then Spencer will sneak out of bed and go play! Our daily ritual...GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thinking about you ... a little bummed that you didn't show up to the Kick-Off ... obviously you had time on your hands. (just kidding!)
I can't believe you're making taco meat! No baby yet?

Miss Kelli said...

yeah sorry I didn't make it...was hopeing for a baby and since there wasn't Mike had to work therefore I had no babysitter!!! I heard it was great though!

Tara said...

Well you've done your nesting, so that baby should be here about now. Since you haven't commented since Tuesday maybe somethings happening!! Good luck, can't wait to meet your sweet little girl.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...