.JPG)
We were looking through the kid's scrap books and I saw all of the pages with them and their first bath and something hit me! It's true, the fourth child really is neglected. Not only did I not take any pictures of Aubree and her first bath (or second or third) I couldn't tell you when it was...poor girl!
I did finally get some pictures of her in the bath though. She really likes her bath. I think she would lay in there forever if it would stay warm. Spencer likes to take a bath with her. I think he just likes to be able to pour water on someone else who wont yell at him and pour water on him!
Sweet revenge for Spencey, I guess!!
.JPG)
If you will notice there is no fancy baby bath, no cute pink bath towel...poor Aubree, you are so neglected. Whats next? You'll be wearing Spencer's hand me downs?
.JPG)
Hey wait...Isn't that Spencey's towel?
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute, but then, I am a little prejudice!!
Yes mike you are right! That is spence's!
Better late than never I guess!! I don't think I have pictures of Carter's first bath either, and he was only the 3rd child. My
4th will be really neglected! And I guess a blue towel really won't kill the girl!
Post a Comment