Wednesday, March 4, 2009

thanx apple

Spencer has only had a couple of hair cuts and they have all been a bad experience to say the least! The last time I had to hold him on my lap and he wouldn't let Huong put the cape on him so we both got hair all over us and it was yuck. I have been dreading and putting off his hair cut for weeks, but we are leaving out of town this weekend and it had to be done before we left...his shag wouldn't make cute family pics!
My mom had a great idea to bring a DVD player and I thought...OH YEAH, I'm bringing my iPod. Just before it was his turn I put Wall-e on and he did it! He sat in the chair and let Huong cut his hair. He was still a little leery of her but he did let her do it. I never thought I would get sucked into the evil portable device phenom. Now I say, "What did moms ever do without portable devices such as these? I'll never know..."
Before... During...
After...When he got down he says, "Mom, mom...me handsome!" (in his broken english :) It was cute!

2 comments:

Papa-Yaya said...

He looks so grown up! I wish they had iPods when Mike, Tim and Sarah were little.

Heather said...

very handsome!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...