Tuesday, April 21, 2009

After school on Tuesday, Jennifer and I took the kids to the tulip fields. We missed out last year because it wouldn't stop raining! I was bummed. Tulips, you say? You were bummed you missed out on seeing tulips? Yes, once you go and see the "wowness" of the tulip fields, you will be hooked! Pictures just don't do it justice, it is just amazing to see row after row of a million tulips and in a rainbow of colors. I could post a million pictures...but I wont! I will try and just pick a few favorites! Here's the girls...And the boys, lovin' on Aubree..

So if you enlarge this picture, you can see better how far they go and then there were more tulips behind me too. They were so pretty! Then they of course have fun thing for the kids to do...


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: tulips
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Sarah said...

look how cute Spencer with his hands poking out of those picture hole thingys.... what? you know, those cutout wood things. anyways!

Maughan"sters" said...

Tulips are my favorite!
I'm with Mike on dressing boys as girls! I'm glad you are grounded!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...