Tuesday, April 21, 2009

S u r p r i s e !

I laid Aubree in her bed for a sec so I could go do something. I went downstairs and five mins later returned to find a little surprise in her bed. Spencer had joined her.


The next little surprise was Spencer had filled her bed with pajamas and the two piles of 'too small' clothes I had just neatly folded. He also emptied her top drawer and threw it all over the room. I was mad and so was Aubree..."MOM he's ruining everything! MAKE him get out!"

TWO YEAR OLDS...WHAT DO YA DO?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

is that poor Aubree under Spencer... screaming for a breath of air? poor little girl.
Once, i laid Lily down on the floor to pee and when i came back William was putting his butt on her face. What a nice boy thing to do... i really dont know why he was doing that, but it scared the @#$%^ out of me. Needless to say, i never left her alone with him again.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...