Wednesday, May 20, 2009

second annual girls party...

Wednesday my sisters Nicole and Deanne flew in. Mom, Sheri, Pam and I meet them at the airport, went shopping at Ikea and had lunch. The next morning we drove out the the beach to spend a few days away. We watched chick flicks, ate, played games, shopped, laughed so hard we cried, ate, went to a play, shopped, walked on the beach and then ate some more, oh and did I mention we shopped. We had fun...I would show you how much fun it was but I forgot the memory card to my camera...I know I am a ding bat! Nicole took a few 100 pictures, I am just waiting for my copy of them PAM! So I know you are all at the edge of your seats dieing to see the pictures and can hardly wait to see them...stay tuned!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...