
Thanks to Grandma, Mike and I got to escape for a night and go to Seattle to go see Mike's SF Giants play the Mariners. The Giants don't usually play the Mariners because they are not in the same division. I am sure, right now you are all wondering what that means, well trust me when I say I don't really know either! All I know is that it means they don't normally play each other. Which also means that I HAVE to let Mike go see them when they come to town because I made him move to a non-baseball state which I know was a HUGE sacrifice!
We ditched the kids with Grandma and headed up there for game one, and with Mike as the good luck charm the Giants won (don't ask the score, Mike will have to fill in that detail later).



Then we headed off to a very cool, old and renovated hotel called the Camlin.

We had a really cool room in the center courtyard. It was so pretty. I wish we could have stayed longer. The next morning before game two (yes he talked me into two games) we explored the hotel and checked out some old goods. Here are some of the originals things from the old hotel


.
I thought these two pictures were interesting. In the first the hotel is the skyscraper that stands out way above any other building and then in the second picture the hotel is hidden among tons of way taller skyscrapers, big difference!!
It was a fun little trip.
Even though the Giants didn't win our second game. Bummer for Mike but it was all good!
Oh and I took Mike to Dick's Drive In. Mikey tried and Mikey approved!

But who wouldn't! It is good food and a must have if you are ever in Seattle.
1 comment:
How fun! Kelli you are so cute! You haven't aged a day.
Post a Comment