My best friend Sarah, from the sixth grade called on Wednesday and asked if she could come hang out for the afternoon on Thursday. Of course I was thrilled to death to have her and her baby Charlie. Her husband Ryan had to take the MCAT (some 6 hour test to apply for med school?) in Portland Thursday afternoon but had to be back to Provo the following day for another test. So they could only play for the afternoon :( but I was so happy that they could even come for that long. I'll take what I can get!! Charlie is almost a year old and about the same size as Aubree, it was weird to see her sitting up and eating food while only the size of Aubree. She was a preemie and only a few pounds when she was born. Sarah and Ryan were very blessed to have her, it was a long road getting her here to earth. Spencer adored her and just wanted to love and kiss her all day, he was cute with her..JPG)
Jake thought she was pretty cool too. Poor Aubree was just pushed to the way side...
"Hey guys what about ME!?"
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
1 comment:
I'm jealous! It would be fun to all reunite with the Murrieta girls! We were actually in Portland after Christmas for my bro-in-law's wedding, but for less than 48 hours. It was rush, rush, rush, otherwise I would have loved to see you! Hopefully we can get together another time =).
Post a Comment