a.jpg)
Three years ago Mike joined a city league softball team with a bunch of guys from work. The kids and I are always there, we NEVER miss a game. We are a faithful fan club. This year I thought it would be really fun to make some official fan club T's. I found some navy blue tee-shirts for a buck and saved my Micheal's 40% off coupon and bought some iron ons. And just like that we were officially the #6 Fan Club!
.JPG)
I think it is safe to say the Spencer is the biggest groupy. He loves Dad when he plays baseball. He is totally into the game, he stands behind the ump and yells for Dad when he is up to bat. It is very cute. I think for sure Daddy has found himself a baseball buddy. I have had to hide Spencer's shirt from him because he wants to wear it every day. He is such a cutey.

Just an interesting tidbit of info...When I was pregnant with Spencer I was getting worried. I was so far along and I hadn't felt him move. Then one day I turned on the Giants game to check the score for Mike and suddenly I finally felt him move. I called Mike and said, "I know for sure now we are having a boy. For five months now I haven't felt the slightest movement and now suddenly when he hears a game on the TV he goes wild!" I'm not sure what Mike said but something along these lines, I am sure, "That's my boy!"
PS-yes Aubree has one too, I will have to post a pic later...for whatever reason I didn't get a picture of her.
3 comments:
Aw! That's so cute! Your kids are darlings!
That is such a cute idea, love it!!
You are a super supportive wife I'm the one saying, "how often is this gonna take you away from us" and here you are GOING WITH HIM to all the games. AND making shirts for the fan club to boot.
That's such a cute story about Spencer in utero.
Post a Comment