Mom put a spoon in front of me tonight. I was so excited. Mom seemed a bit surprised that I knew what to do from the very first bite. What does she think I am...dumb? I sit on her lap every night for dinner. I've seen how it's done! I was getting a little worried that I was never going to get to try food. But today was my lucky day I guess. Mom said something to Dad like, "maybe this will make me sleep better tonight?" Yeah I don't think so, I am kinda likin' my new schedule of waking up every 3 to 4 hours. I really like those midnight snacks and those 3 am and 6 am snacks...not sure what mom's problem is.
Anyway, this rice cereal stuff is great!
Did I hear her right? Did she say I was almost done? I heard her right! IT'S GONE ALREADY!!
GIVE ME MORE! OR ELSE...
PS - I would like to point out that I am clean. I didn't spill one bit on my clothes nor did I get it all over my face. Mom was really hoping for one of those funny pictures with food all over me, well princesses just don't do that!
6/23/09 - well I showed her! I decided to wake up every 2 hours last night instead...she thought a tablespoon of cereal would make me sleep longer...Mommy I just think I like to eat more than I like to sleep...sorry!
2 comments:
LOL, Aubree, you are so cute, but let mommy sleep, OK?
Hopefully it's just a growth spurt! Do you ever just let her cry it out? I always wait until mine are about 10-11 months, but it gets harder with each child and the older we get! We need our sleep :)
Post a Comment