
Spencer and I were talking about Transformers and robots or something and I said to him, "mommy's a person"
and he just smiled and shook his head, "you not a person, you a mommy."
I had a good laugh, so I then went through the list,"What are you?"
"I'n a bebe"
then I asked, "What a about Aubree?"
"She a bebe too"
"What's daddy?"
"He's a daddy!" as to say DUHH!!!
Just now I was trying to convince him to go sit on the toilet (yes he has TOTALLY given up on the toilet...he down right refuses to use it except to go #2). SO...He wants to do everything that has to do with baseball so I said to him, "Do you want to go sit on the toilet like a big boy baseball player?"
He replies with, "What?!" Like did I hear you correctly, did you really just go there?
I said, "Let's go sit on the potty, that's what baseball players do, they are big boys and use the potty!"
He had the nerve to just laugh at me and say, "Mommy you silly" and then just runs away!
2 comments:
He is right, silly mommy! Everyone knows baseball players don't sit on the toilet. They slide into it!
THATS SILLY...LILY IS DOING THE SAME THING. SHES GOES POO , BUT WILL SOMETIMES JUST PEE WHEREVER SHE WANTS...EVEN IN FRONT OF THE TOILET WHILE STARING AT IT AND THINKING ABOUT USING IT... BUT THEN DECIDES TO JUST LET IT OUT ON THE FLOOR
Post a Comment