Kaylee and Aubree just received from their Aunt Sarah these adorable flower clipies. On Sunday Kaylee and Aubree wore matching ones and were too cute! No, Aubree doesn't have hair yet but I just clipped it to a head band. But anywho, last night Kaylee wanted me to do something "girly" with her. I was so tired and really just felt like going to bed but I could tell she needed some mom time. I suggested nails...nah. I suggested make-up...nah. Then I had a brilliant idea, I told Kaylee to go grab a brush and all her new clipies and the camera and we could come up with a bunch of new crazy hair styles and send them to Aunt Sarah. I love my hair played with, especially when I am tired. So needless to say, I was thrilled that she went along with this plan. While me and Kaylee did "girly" stuff you can see the boys on the couch playing games on mine and Mike's iPods...typical boys!
THANKS AUNT SARAH...WE LOVE OUR CLIPIES!

1 comment:
I LIKE THE SMALL PICTURE OF THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD CUZ WE CAN SEE YOUR FACE SMILING LIKE A DORK IN THE MIRROR
Post a Comment