Monday, June 29, 2009

kah nee tah

Me and Grandma took the kids back to the Indian reservation to go swimming! A long drive but tons-o-fun! Remember from our last trip when Kaylee was all nervous she was going to see mean Indians running around in their loin clothes and spears? Well we took cousin Kyle with us and he asked something about this being an Indian reservation and Kaylee says (as to calm his nerves), "Don't worry Kyle these are domestic Indians." I said, "domestic?" And she says, "Yeah they are domestic not wild Indians!" I guess she still doesn't get it...that they are all "normal" people and don't run around half naked killing wild bores! But any who, we had a blast. Not only did G'ma and Kyle tag along but so did the Kerrs! That gave everyone a friend and it was perfect. So perfect that we didn't make it home until 8:00 last night! It was a long day. So long that Spencer had to sneak a nap half way through...I was trying to nurse Aubree and Spencer came and curled up on my lap and he was out cold! Poor little guy!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...