Friday, June 26, 2009

summer sleepovers

The other night the kids wanted to have a sleep over. So they grabbed all their pillows and blankies and off to the bonus room they went. As you can see, Jake had to bring along Big Puppy...which let me remind you doesn't really belong to him. Uncle Timmy bought that for Kaylee when she was 4, yet Jake sleeps with him every night!I don't know what their favorite part was...sleeping on the floor, giggling all night, sleeping all together, breakfast in bed or getting to watch cartoons while still in bed and in pj's. What a nice mommy they have! Just don't tell dad that they ate in the bonus room or we will all be grounded!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...