.JPG)
So I had this GRANDY-OSO idea that we should all go fishing. Mike and Jake go from time to time and always leave Spence in tears at home for me to deal with. Mike is afraid that Spencey wouldn't last more than an hour! I wanted Spencey to be able to go so I sucked it up (fishing is so boring!) and we made a day trip out of it. Here we all are gearing up for a fun day of catching fish. Everyone is happy and hopeful.

The hopefulness of catching a fish dims after a couple of hours without a single nibble!
Jake's thinking, "why did we have to bring these girls, I think they are bad luck!"
Kaylee's thinking, "hum I sure look cute out here holding this fishing pole! Hope I don't catch anything, it might get me dirty!"
Aubree's thinking, "huh, what's going on?"
Spencer is just scratching his head because he can't figure out why it is that he ever wanted to go fishing.

Oh wait there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
.JPG)
We can catch fish the old fashion way with the help of these Ziploc bags and a little luck. We now have three pet fish. Squirmy, Frogley and I can't remember the little guys name.
.JPG)
1 comment:
I like Mike's hat!!
Post a Comment