Wednesday, September 16, 2009
brended rock...
It's been a few months but maybe you remember the post about Frogley. Jake's little frog he found in the backyard and loved too much and it died a couple hours later? Well ever since, he has been on the hunt for another frog. This summer we found a cage at a garage sale for $1, he wanted to buy it just in case! Well we have not been having a whole lot of luck until one night when I got a text from my friend Melissa. "found a frog in back, does Jake want me to save him?" I quickly texted back, "YES PLEASE!" The next morning we went over and picked him up, got his tank already, called the pet store to figure out what to feed him and we were set. When Jake got home from school he was so excited to see he had a new friend. He and Spencer played with him and went on a bug hunt! Jake decided on the name Blended Rock because he is hard to find amongst all the rocks in his tank. And here is the little guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
No comments:
Post a Comment