Tuesday, September 8, 2009

first day of school, first day of school...

First Day of School and the kids were so excited!! Kaylee is in third grade and has Mrs. Hankins. She has been at Gaffney Lane for 13 years and we have heard good things about her. Jake's in first grade and has Miss Brown. She is new to Gaffney Lane so we don't know much about her other than Uncle Timmy thinks she's hot! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for both of them. They both have friends in their classes, that is always a plus and I am sure they will make many more!

2 comments:

Papa-Yaya said...

Kaylee looks so grown up, holy crap!

Sarah said...

what a cite hair bow she is wearing!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...