Monday, September 7, 2009

happy birthday spencey

My little Spencer is now 3! He is a little stinker but the cutest little guy I know. He has such a fun personality and the best facial expressions, life would sure be boring without him...

A few of your favorites-

Food: anything that grows on a vine, tree or plant

Movies: Disney Pixar movies, Cars, Monsters Inc. (but mom want let you watch that Because you'll end up in my bed that night!), Toy Story.

Toys: Anything sports, basketballs, golf clubs, baseball and bat...

You like to draw and not in coloring books, just paper and a pen that's all you need.

You are a good helper. You love to be helping mom with dinner, laundry, Aubree, yard work, wherever mom is you are too! You are for sure a mommy's boy. However I am pretty sure you are the first person to run to the door when daddy comes home from work!

We love you Spencer (aka, Mr. Noodle or just Noodle, Spencey, Spence or Spencey-Do!)
















I forgot to add that Spencer gives the best hugs! Every morning he comes down stairs with a giant smile on his face and his arms open wide and just wraps his arms around you, it's such a great way to start your morning!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

what a cutie patootie! happy bday spency doo... Lily misses you!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...