Thursday, October 29, 2009

9 months old and counting

Aubree is now 9 months old and just as cute as ever! She is being a good little baby minus her not sleeping through the night yet! Kaylee is still a good little mom to her, changing her diaper and getting her out of bed when she wakes up. Whenever Kaylee has a friend over Aubree is the center of their world. She and her friend will take Aubree upstairs and she is the baby in whatever game it is that they are playing! It's nice having an 8 year old girl. She is such a helper.

I took Aubree to her check up the other day. The Dr. was asking if she was getting around ok, rolling over/crawling. I told her that she did learn how to roll over at 4 moths and it only lasted one week. It stopped as soon as she realized that rolling over meant she was going to be on her stomach and being on her stomach is NOT ok!

Suddenly the rolling over stopped and with her hating her stomach so much she will never learn to crawl. The Dr. then proceeded to move Aubree around in different positions and tried different things. She says, "Yeah she has awesome muscle tone, she seems very smart and alert...my thoughts? She is going to be VERY STRONG WILLED!" In nice terms she just told me I am going to have a stubborn little stinker on my hands!! Oh great, how am I going to survive 2 Very Strong willed children?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

shes cute!! but arent those pictures not recent!!!! come on! put up some recent ones with that awesome camera you own.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...