Tuesday, October 20, 2009

papa yaya at our house

Papa and Yaya came to visit us! The kids had three days off so we decided to take off and take them to Seaside. The weather was a little cool but the rain seemed to hold out on us every afternoon! Last time we went to Ft. Stevens we didn't get to go to the batteries, much to Kaylee's dismay, so we spent an afternoon up at Ft. Stevens. We spent another day up in Astoria and Mike had to go back to the waterfall to try and catch a fish! They are mean little fish they jump out of the water and tease you and will not be caught! But they were giant fish! Our little cannonball :)!

1 comment:

Papa-Yaya said...

We really should have tried to fire that thing, haha,jk!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...