Wednesday, November 25, 2009

old fashioned

Kaylee is on the phone with her very bestest friend Naomi who sadly lives in Utah! They love to talk on the phone and try to stay caught up on each others lives. I was curious what it is that 9 year old girls have to talk about so I was listening in for a min. Kaylee is telling Naomi that she is talking on on this really cool Mickey phone and she says...It's not like a REGULAR phone, it's one of those old fashion ones. Like it has the big round thing that you listen from and then a big round part that you talk into too. You know those old fashioned ones? The kind with the cord? That makes me feel old, that IS a REGULAR phone to me!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

(speaking as our kids)"can you believe that our parents used to listen to music on the old fashioned music players? They could only listen to one CD at a time? And they even had players that played tapes? What are those anyways?"

Papa-Yaya said...

Hmmm, now who feels old??

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...