Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Satisfaction

Every year the kids get a new ornament. We try to find something that they were into that particular year. On Christmas Eve they get to open their ornament and hang it on the tree. Well this ornament is Jake's, it is a Toy Story one. Spencer of course is now the one into Toy Story not Jake but Jake would NOT let Spencey look at HIS ornament. Finally Spencer was able to find a moment when Jake wasn't looking and he got a peek at the coveted Buzz Light Year! If you look closely at this picture (I love it!) you can see a little tear in Spencey's eye, but the look of satisfaction is there!!!
YES!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...