Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh - Yeah

We were at Kohl's looking for a new swim suit for me and off in the distance Spencer spots a football jersey hanging in some random location. He runs to it, tries for a minute to get it off the rack all the while I am yelling to him..."SPENCER COME BACK!" Too late...he is in the zone...he needs this jersey. He gets it off the rack and brings it to me, "mom can I have this shirt?" I tell him no and then I'm curious, does he even know that it's a football jersey? "Spencey you don't need that, you don't even know what it is!" "Yeah-huh! It's a football shirt mom!!" He carried it all over the store and wouldn't put it down. When we went into the dressing room he put it on, and as we were walking out I said spencer where is your shirt, you have to change." He says, "nah, I no want it no more! I just want this one!"
Needless to say his born and raised California Dad was not happy to find out he was going to have to buy his son a Seahawks jersey...tee-hee. You're in the northwest honey, get use to it!
These pictures below are what I like to call his victory dance! We are at the coast in Astoria with Mike's parents on top of the Astoria column. Everyone else are throwing airplanes off the top and Spencer must be celebrating his recent flight. I think he is practicing for all the touchdowns he is going to get some day...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That middle picture of him is soo freaking hilarious!!! Look at his face! Sooo good

Papa-Yaya said...

I didn't know he was doing that, how funny!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...