I was so ecstatic at my find...I love finding signs with our names on them!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. So far I have a Jakes Way, a Kelly Dr. (yeah with a y, bummer), an Earl Ave. (Mike's middle name) and now a Spencer Dr. So cool!! I know, I'm weird, but that's ok. Every time I find a street name of someone I know I always wish I had my camera so I could email them a picture of it. Someday I am going to drive around with my camera and take pictures of all the street signs and start emailing them out. My dream is to someday live on Edson Ave. I know this will require me to live in the middle of nowhere and be the only sole on that street so I can name it whatever I want...I fear this may never happen!

Does Spencer's face make you laugh in the above picture? What in the world?

SEE he is just as excited as I am!!
1 comment:
There acrually is an Edson lane that intersects with Edson ave. its in Boise, about a mile from the airport in a subburb area, an area I served in. Took a picture next to it when I was there.
Post a Comment