Wednesday, May 5, 2010

rain rain go away...

Softball season has begun yet the rain has yet to stop...
The kids have been looking forward to this day for awhile now...they love to watch Daddy play softball. Aubree maybe could have done without it...she was cold and not the happiest cheerleader! The rest...not a single complaint!
By the end of the game Aubree was cheering, "go daddy, go daddy." I think Daddy felt honored considering she only words she knows are mommy, daddy, bobby (drink) and NO (of course)! Oh yeah and lets not forget Me Mouse (Minni Mouse)!
Leaving the park we did see this beautiful double rainbow which brought Daddy's team good luck, yes they won! Lets home this is their year!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...