Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm having fish tonight...

Mike had a Saturday off which lately is rare (we had to pay for Disneyland somehow). And this was the perfect Saturday to have off. It was BEAUTIFUL! He and Jake got up early, picked up some friends, Robert and Kyle and headed out to the lake. Mike said Jake was such a pro, bating his own hook, casting his own line and everything...What a big kid he is getting to be. I just love him, he is so darn cute, how can you not!? Even with all the fighting that he and Spencer do I just adore my little Jakey! What a kid...
He makes me smile every day!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...