Mike and the kids were kind to me today...gave me lots of loves and all these nice things...
This was from Kaylee, she knows her mom loves flowers!

This was from Jake, very nice picture of his mommy, don't you think?!
And this cute hand print is from the one and only Spencey...he spent all afternoon trying to get those jewels out. He said he didn't like them!
And this is from my very sweet Mikey. He stayed home with the four sick kids and this is what I got to come home to! It was a very cute and nice surprise, it made me happy!
This beat last years mothers day for sure! Thanks guys I love you bunches!!
2 comments:
Are those cookies or pieces of terds? Jk...
Looks very nice. And u know your a good mom if what he loves about you us that u cook him dinner EVERY night! What a good mom u r!
What sweet grandbabies I have and who raised that wonderful husband of yours?? JK
Post a Comment