Monday, April 19, 2010

I can't remember if I showed off my shelves that my dad put in for me a few months ago but here they are and they are going to come in handy now more than ever with all my bargains. Can you see all my granola bars, ziploc bags and Scrubbing Bubbles? As you can see I am getting low on cereal! Albertsons better hook me up soon!! In those red tubs I keep all my toothpaste and toothbrushes that I get for .20 :)! I keep my walk in pantry just as full! Like this week PB is on sale for $1 even though I have 6 in here and 5 in my pantry...I'll buy more this week, it's cheap, why not! Happy bargain hunting!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I tried reading this post and saying " oh! Yeah... I can do that". Instead, I read it and said.."eh? What did she say?"
i have tried reading instructions on peoples blogs about doing this... But I cannot understand it unless it is showed to me an explained in person.
So how do I accomplish that?

Maughan"sters" said...

look at your food storage...looks good!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...