Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sarah and her cute kids...
I was very disappointed that our Temple Square trip was a bit short. It was 100 degrees that day and just too hot to want to be out. Mike and I tried to go another day but no Utah trip would be complete without the stomach flu! That's right, just like last time we were there...the stomach flu struck. Good/bad thing Aubree was the only lucky soul to get it. There is just so much to see there I would have loved to walk around and show the kids everything, but it just wasn't gonna happen in 100 degree weather. We did get to see the new very cool replica of the Salt Lake Temple. It's really pretty. It was difficult to get any good pictures of it because of the glare on the glass that is all around it. But if you check out the above link I posted there are some very pretty copyrighted pictures that I couldn't post :(.

1 comment:

Papa-Yaya said...

That model of the Temple is really pretty. I wish we could have gone that day :( Yes, I used a frowny face!! Btw, Ralph really enjoyed the Copper Mines, I am glad we got it out of the way. Hope we can see you guys again soon, we miss you already!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...