Mike and I went with 3 other couples from Mike's work to Clark County Fair Grounds to see Brad Paisley. We got there a bit early so we were just hanging around, watching people. KUPL was there DJ'ing the "before party" and they were doing a drawing for seat upgrades, iTunes cards and I guess some backstage passes. Mike told me to go put my name in and I didn't really want to but he bugged enough that I went ahead. About 30 mins later I hear, "Kelli? Are you still here Kelli Edson?" Not paying any attention the last 30 mins I had no idea what it was that I was winning...he asks, "Do you even know what you won?!" I say "no" and he says "You won backstage passes to meet Brad!" Needless to say I was thrilled to hear the good news, because I knew Mike was going to be H-A-P-P-Y HAPPY! It was a lot of fun. Darius Rucker opened for Brad. He was the lead singer from Hootie and the Blowfish, but has gone solo country now. When Mike walked around the corner to meet Brad, the funny guy that he is, he says to Brad..."Oh wait, I thought this was the line for Hootie and the Blowfish". Brad laughed and said, "sorry to disappoint ya." It was fun and pretty cool.

2 comments:
Oh man, I am so jealous
He is soooo HANDSOME! Oh, and Mike looks nice too. hehe
Post a Comment