Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Spencer Funnies...

Did you ever see a child so adorable? I think little Spencey has the funniest personality, he is always cracking us up with his dances, his silly faces and all the things he says! I need to put all his funnies in this so I will remember them always...Here are a few from the past few months, copy and pasted from Facebook (sorry for the repeat..but ya can't turn Facebook into a book!)...


When I asked him to share his drink with Aubree he says, "No. I care about germs mom!"

Spencer shows me his 2 hands and asks, "which finger is it mom?" not really sure what he was talking about I pointed to his thumb, "ok, pull it mom!" I guess I picked the wrong finger...nothing happened! Dad had been having him pull his finger and I think you know the rest of that story. He was very disappointed.

My sister brought over 2 cartons of ice cream and, before she left, Spencer hid them so she wouldn't take them home! Luckily I found them before they totally melted...they were under the couch! STINKER!

Spencer was so excited for his first day of preschool he wouldn't get out of the car, he was sitting in there eating his breakfast...we had another hour!

Spencer asked, "mom where'd you get those boobs?"

Spencer informed me that rice crispy treats taste really good when you dip them in the toilet....

One of my favorite Spencer quotes, "Where's GG (great grandma)?"
"She's in UT" I say.
Spence-"SHE DIED!!!?!!!" me-"no she's just visiting in Utah!" Spence-"Utah means you DIED!!"

Spencer was so mad at Jake because he wouldn't pee with him!! He wanted him and Jake to stand at the toilet together and go potty at the same time! Sounds like fun...

Spencer asks, "Mom how much is this game (looking at the app store)?" I tell him it's free. Spencey says, "do you have free? Do ya? Can you buy it for me?!?! Please?!?!"

Another great conversation with Spencer: Spencer, "mom wake up! Get out of bed I want a drink of water! Get up!" Mom still half asleep, "huh? No, I'm sleeping. Where's dad?"
Spencer, "In the kitchen. Now get up I'm thirsty! Wake up!"

Spencer-pull over mom, So I can pee outside.
Mom-we don't pee outside! It's rude to pee in someones yard!
Spencer-FINE! I'll wait till we get home!
We get home He gets out of the car runs to the grass and drops his pants!
Mom-Spencer! What are you doing?! Next time I will chose my words more carefully!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...