Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gingerbread Houses


My kids, I think, have created a new tradition in the Edson house. This is our 3rd annual gingerbread house making day. This time I was a little more cost minded and bought a tiny little village. It came with 5 different things: a church, school house, 2 homes and a ski lodge! It was perfect because we, of course, had Hunter and Jamie over for the decorating...I'm not sure why we didn't get any girl pictures though!!
I think next year I really want to try and make my own gingerbread and make a little village of houses. The kids love doing it and I think they turn out awesome...well a little on the crazy side but that's what makes them my favorite!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...