Friday, January 28, 2011

Lucky you...

Isn't everyone so happy that I have my camera back, now I can post everyday :)
Oh yes I did say, my camera back.  On our way out somewhere I get a text from Aunt Pam and Tyler, "oh we found your camera in our car today." (please note it's been missing since the 4th of July).  Me, ecstatic, I reply with "huh? My camera?"  They had to text me a picture, I couldn't believe it! I have no idea why it took them 6 months to clean out their car or how the heck it even got in their car...mysteries I will never find answers to.
I was so excited to have my camera back! Back to life, back to blogging :)....Lucky for all of you!!!
So just for fun...here's what was on my camera:

And then of course theses treasured pictures were on there too:

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Yay for your camera! So many fantastic posts you have now!! I love the pics of the kids.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...